Brea Bee is a recurring character in seasons 7, 8, and 9 of The Goldbergs. She is portrayed by Sadie Stanley and is the love interest and later girlfriend of Adam Goldberg. She likes to hang with the cool crew; a.k.a Johnny Atkins, Corbett, and Brian Walls. She was named "Most popular girl in school" in the William Penn yearbook.
- Game Night
- Preventa Mode
- Dave Kim's Party
- Body Swap
- The Fake-Up
- Pretty in Pink
- The Prettiest Boy in School
- Bill's Wedding
- Geoff's New Hat
- The Lasagna You Deserve
- Love Triangle
- Couple Off
- Who's Afraid of Brea Bee?
- Daddy Daughter Day 2
Brea was born on February 11, 1975 in Philadelphia, PA and when she was a junior, she was the most popular girl at William Penn Academy, according to the yearbook. She is a very smart girl and she became Adam's girlfriend in Preventa Mode. They went to the Valentine's Skate, a party at Dave Kim's house, and prom together. She and Adam have been in school together since kindergarten and they were friends.
Brea is a nice person all the time, even when she's in an uncomfortable mood. She likes to hang out with the cool kids. She likes Beverly Goldberg (except when she is smothering Adam and wanting them to get together). She is also willing to try to get out of an uncomfortable situation as fast as possible before it gets worse.
- The character is based on Adam's high school girlfriend and actress Brea Bee.
- The real Brea Bee appears as Brea's mother, Vicki, in season eight's "Dee-Vorced" and season nine's "The Rose-Kissy Thing". She previously appeared as an unrelated character named Mrs. Vanica in the season four episode "The Spencer's Gift".
- The actress who plays Brea, Sadie, previously performed alongside Sean Giambrone in the Kim Possible live action movie.
- It is unknown if she and Adam will remain together through the entirety of season 9, but they will break up after they graduate and go to different colleges.